The new impulse Fitness ExoForm Commercial Fixed Resistance range offers gym members an efficient and comfortable workout, at excellent value for you.
Designed by an American team of fitness experts, this range of strength training equipment was built to be durable, comfortable and safe, while taking up minimal space on the gym floor.
Upholstery and grip handles have been redesigned to offer improved hold and comfort, while also enabling the increased range of movement required for these machines unilateral training approach.
Rep counter and timers come standard on every piece of equipment, allowing members to focus on form and performance.
The ExoForm range benefits from steel enforced cable and belt mechanisms, meaning they can last up to 250,000 times longer than a standard cable and belt. Next to this, the entire frame is constructed from 3mm tube steel, which undergoes rigorous checks upon manufacturing, to ensure every piece of equipment conforms to the high quality expected of Impulse equipment.
This Arm Extension machine comes with a 107kg (235lbs) weight stack, offering a challenging range of exercise difficulties for users of all abilities. This versatile, stylish and durable machine is an essential for any premium gym.
- Timer and rep counter – standard on all models
- 3mm tubing provides strong and durable frame
- Injection moulded plastic shroud cover
- Patented ergonomic polyurethane handle design
- Weight stack 19mm full steel plates
- Weight stack: 160lbs (72kg)
- Easy access
- Conforms with EN957 and has passed 300,00 movement fatigue tests
- Pads are made from moulded polyurethane foam with anti-slip covers
- Diverging motion allows for unilateral exercises