The Impulse Fitness Exoform series of professional fixed resistance equipment offers users a premium training experience at excellent value.
The machines are designed to live up to American specifications, with low equipment profiles and increased strength and durability control following the manufacturing process. This range of fixed resistance equipment his designed to be challenging for users of all fitness levels.
This range includes 13 machines, each designed to target muscle groups directly, through the use of advanced free moving unilateral movements.
The small footprint of the Impulse Exoform range, means that it is suited to fit in to even the smallest facility, without compromising on style or offering.
The Exoform Lateral Pulldown comes with the expected high durability of all Impulse equipment, but with strengthened cable and belt drive mechanisms signature to the Exoform range.
Its weight stack is added at time of order, allowing you to choose from a range between 72kg (160lbs) to 134kg (295lbs). With its improved comfort through upholstery and handle design, as well as its unilateral movement patterns,
- Timer and rep counter – standard on all models
- 3mm tubing provides strong and durable frame
- Injection moulded plastic shroud cover
- Patented ergonomic polyurethane handle design
- Weight stack 19mm full steel plates
- Weight stack: 200lbs (91kg)
- Easy access
- Conforms with EN957 and has passed 300,00 movement fatigue tests
- Pads are made from moulded polyurethane foam with anti-slip covers
- Diverging motion allows for unilateral exercises