The Impulse Fitness ExoForm series is the ideal choice for any gym looking to offer great variety and quality to their members at an excellent price point.
Fit for users of all fitness levels, the ExoForm Prone Leg Curl can be adapted in weight and position to suit all members. Through improved upholstery and hand grips, every workout is challenging while remaining comfortable and safe.
The integrated rep counter and 5lb increment weight stack mean precision training can be carried out by anyone. The Prone Leg Curl machine comes with a 91kg weight stack meaning all user types in the gym will be able to train at an appropriate level.
The Impulse ExoForm range makes use of free moving unilateral movements to challenge any athlete. This new American designed line of fitness equipment by Impulse Fitness were built with a small footprint, to fit in to any gym space.
Built to target specific leg muscle groups, this piece of equipment is the perfect addition to any leg training programme.
The ExoForm cables and belts have been redesigned, and reinforced with steel, in order to extend the average cable life by up to 250,000 times. This means more reps, and less equipment down time for your members.
With its improved biomechanical design, and unilateral movement patterns, the ExoForm Prone Leg Curl is a key piece of equipment suited for all gyms.
- Timer and rep counter – standard on all models
- 3mm tubing provides strong and durable frame
- Injection moulded plastic shroud cover
- Patented ergonomic polyurethane handle design
- Weight stack 19mm full steel plates
- Weight stack: 200lbs (91kg)
- Easy access
- Conforms with EN957 and has passed 300,00 movement fatigue tests
- Pads are made from moulded polyurethane foam with anti-slip covers
- Diverging motion allows for unilateral exercises