The Impulse Fitness ExoForm series of professional fixed resistance machines offers users a premium training experience that is raising the bar for strength equipment provision in clubs.
The machines are designed with low equipment profiles and undergo extensive strength and durability control following the manufacturing process. Users of all fitness levels will find this range of fixed resistance equipment an exciting addition to their programme.
The Impulse ExoForm series exists of 13 machines, using unilateral movements to target specific muscle groups directly and effectively.
Even the smallest facility will be able to offer their members a varied selection of fixed resistance equipment, through the smaller than average footprint of the ExoForm range.
The ExoForm Shoulder Press comes with the expected high durability of all Impulse equipment, but with strengthened cable and belt drive mechanisms signature to the ExoForm range. The belt and cable mechanisms have been interwoven with steel wire in order to expand their expected lifetime to up to 250,000 times. This means less equipment downtime, and more training for your members.
- Timer and rep counter – standard on all models
- 3mm tubing provides strong and durable frame
- Injection moulded plastic shroud cover
- Patented ergonomic polyurethane handle design
- Weight stack 19mm full steel plates
- Weight stack: 200lbs (91kg)
- Easy access
- Conforms with EN957 and has passed 300,00 movement fatigue tests
- Pads are made from moulded polyurethane foam with anti-slip covers
- Diverging motion allows for unilateral exercises