Impulse IT9501 Chest Press, with 295lb weight stack
The Impulse IT9501 range of fixed resistance pieces is the perfect choice for any facility looking to equip the strength area of the gym with high quality, commercial grade equipment whilst also offering great value for money.
Consisting of 21 robust pieces including leg extension, ab machines and rows, the IT95 range will support the needs and demands of your members with ease.
In addition to the build quality that Impulse are recognised for, the IT95 Chest Press is a core piece with a user-friendly design, improved biomechanics and a wide range of motion. The diverging motion structure allows arm training simultaneously and alternatively, to make training effective and comfortable.
A 295lbs (134kg) weight stack with optional incremental weight adjustments, timer and counter feature, and fully adjustable seat positioning makes this a key piece for any gym.
Constructed from 3mm thick commercial tubing, each component is subjected to rigorous quality control and undergoes a two-step powder coating process with a rust resistant undercoat to ensure strength and longevity.
Upholstery colour options available
Impulse IT95 Range Features
- Tube: 3mm tube in main frame and movement parts
- Timer & counter (optional)
- Injection moulded plastic shroud offers superior quality
- Double coated surface treatment
- Incremental weight (optional): 5lb for smaller adjustment
- Weight Stack: 19mm full steel plate
- Weight Stack: 295lbs (134kg)
- Easy access machines
- Fully and easily adjustable
- Conforms to EN957 standards and undergone 300,000 fatigue test.
- Handles: patented ergonomic design with TPU material
- Nickel plated or stainless steel for better appearances and quality
- Double stitched padding & upholstery
- Finely tuned lathed pulley
- USA made cables