The Impulse Sterling Decline Olympic Bench is one of the key products within the Impulse Sterling Range (click here to view full range) which has been designed with both the facility owner and user in mind. The Impulse Sterling Decline Olympic Bench is designed to meet the demands of a high-use environment, with plate loading features to ensure low maintenance and four plate storage pegs built in to save space in your facility. The protective feet on this incline
Olympic bench prevents damage to floor and equipment.
Users will benefit from two different bar catcher heights to suit different user heights and add extra safety on heavier lifts during the final reps. Furthermore, the spotter platform adds, even more, safety to people lifting heavy on the Impulse Sterling Incline Olympic Bench.
Used around the World, the Impulse Sterling Incline Olympic Bench is part of the Impulse Sterling range, which was part of Impulse's exclusive equipment provided for the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
- Plate loaded nature ensures low maintenance
- Thick, square tubing has been electro-welded to maximum integrity
- Fixed resistance equipment range for China's 2008 Olympic Weightlifting team
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Comfortable 60mm thick seats and padding with industrial vinyl, thick plywood backing and 38mm foam core ensures both durability and comfort simultaneously